Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 Multilingual Latest Download Free Full Version
Windows Firewall Control Windows Firewall and Windows Firewall extends the functionality of the most frequent option provides quick access to a nifty little application. It runs in the system tray and user-specific part of the firewall without having to waste time by navigating to come easily to control the firewall allows. Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista to manage the native firewall is the best tool.
With just one mouse-click Windows Firewall control can be changed to four filtering modes which provides:
No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Is running on your computer until another firewall Avoid using this setting.
High Filtering - All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to your computer.
Medium Filtering - that do not match a rule are blocked outgoing connections. You allow only outgoing connections can start the program.
Low Filtering - that do not match a rule are allowed outgoing connections. Outgoing connections you do not want to start a program can block.
• Only a small executable file. All features are packaged into a single file.
• Standard User Accounts tasks for implementation support
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow only a mouse click or connect to the Internet with a program block.
• Files, right-click shell integration, context menu.
• To delete the search for likely wrong with the rules.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall interface directly with program rules.
• If you want to start a program to log the user choose.
• Import and export of program policy.
• Protect unauthorized uninstallation.
• Install the possibility to restore previous settings
• Check for a new version of the program interface.
• And many more ... Just give it a try.
• Block outgoing Learning Mode, which provides for connection information.
• A user-defined search for files in the folder and select from the list of people making new laws.
• Microsoft Net Framework version 4.0
• Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit versions compatible with all.