You feel it like on your Macbook’s Finder. You feel it like Window’s Explorer. You feel it like Nautilus on Linux. No, even better! Layout is configurable and adaptable to screen size (phone & tablet).
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Drag and Drop anywhere
- Drag and drop anywhere
- Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
- 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
- Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
- Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
- Collapsible panels
- Manage local file (SDCard)
- Manage remote file server: Samba/CIFS/Window shared/FTP/FTPs, WebDAV
- Cloud Explorer: Dropbox, Box.net
- Manage system partition (if rooted)
- Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
- Pictures viewer
- TIFF viewer (free plugin required)
- PDF viewer (free plugin required)
- Zip/Rar viewer
- APK viewer
- Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
- Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
- Delete system/stock/bloatware apps
- View system files
- Pinky, Android
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip over Linux-file entry,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
- Two mode: regular (fast) & native (better for Root users)
- Fixed music player bugs.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated languages.