Foxit PDF Editor is a tool for modifying page contents in Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. Unlike other so-called "PDF Editors", which are designed only to work with "Notes" and limited page contents, Foxit PDF Editor allows you to modify any kind of page contents within any existing PDF documents, then save back to same or new PDF documents. You can't find such an easy to use, efficient and affordable PDF editing solution anywhere else in the world!
- Open existing PDF document for editing, or create brand new PDF documents;
- Display PDF document in full details, with quality almost matching Adobe® Reader.
- Zoom in and zoom out page display;
- Fast and reliable WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing;
- Insert new pages, delete pages completely;
- Insert new text objects, using embedded or non-embedded fonts;
- Insert lines, and other simple graphic shapes;
- Insert images from bitmap files;
- Delete any type of object from the page;
- Change font, font size, color and other text attributes for text objects;
- Change line width, fill type, color, and other graphic attributes for graph objects;
- Transform any type of objects, including rotation, shearing, scaling, and moving;
- You can make single or multiple selections of page objects, so you can change or delete them by group;
- Undo any type of editing (insert, delete, or change) you have done;
- Copy and paste any type of objects, single or group, from or to any PDF page, within the same document, or between different PDF documents;
- Copy and paste pure text from or to any other Windows applications;
- Copy and paste image from or to any other Windows applications;
- Save modified document into the same PDF file, or another new PDF file.